Aerobic and anaerobic membrane bioreactor systems are becoming the go to process of choice for food and beverage production facilities due to their inherent assurance of high-quality effluent in the face of widely varying wastewater flow and organic loading. These variations are known to be the ‘Achilles heel’ of traditional wastewater treatment systems. The CFR team has an integrated staff capable of providing innovative analysis and application of appropriate technical solutions to all of your water/wastewater challenge management challenges.
From equalization through biosolids management, a pre-treatment facility or direct discharge, Complete Filtration can deliver a wastewater management solution that is custom designed to meet your goals.
- Production system reviews to maximize product yields and minimize waste production
- Feasibility evaluation of internal optimal segregation of high strength waste streams where appropriate
- Turnkey wastewater systems:
- Technically engineered solutions
- Fully integrated aerobic and anaerobic MBR systems
- Biological and chemical nutrient removal (BNR)
- Integrated energy recovery from biogas
- Water recovery and reuse
- Biosolids processing and handling
- Commissioning and startup
- Modification of existing systems including retrofits/upgrades for:
- Meeting current or future discharge regulations
- Plant expansions
There is no project to large or too small for our team. Give us your toughest challenge and we will provide the most appropriate production system for your facility.
Questions about Wastewater Treatment?
Contact us by phone:
O: 715.502.3728 C: 715.437.9935