Please click this link to download and print Complete Filtration Resources, Inc.’s Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement.
Complete Filtration Resources, Inc. operates with zero tolerance for slavery and human trafficking. We are committed to seeking the best practices in our business, including our supply chain, to ensure that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking.
We fully embrace the ideals of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and have begin to analyze our supply chain to ensure this ideal extends beyond our business.
- Complete Filtration Resources, Inc. prohibits the use of modern slavery and human trafficking in our operations and supply chain.
- We expect that our customers and suppliers will hold their own supply chain to the same high standard that surround the issues of modern slavery.
- We expect all our employees to support this commitment and address anywhere they feel risks of modern slavery could be a concern.
- All employees have clear rates of pay, and it is evident to all parties prior to the beginning of work.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, protecting and taking into consideration all protected characteristics.
We will ensure that all individuals in HR and Procurement have an understanding of the Modern Slavery Act, so they can identify any signs and address any suspicions they may have.
In our initiative to mitigate risk with any relation to human trafficking and slavery, we have procedures in place to appropriately identify any corruption in our business and supply chain. We will review this document regularly for continued suitability.
Statement Approved by Klay Swatloski, Vice President of Operations